Sunday 22 May 2011

Tiramisu & mocha cupcakes


Page 10 - Tiramisu cupcakes

 "The best cupcakes I've ever made"

My boyfriend claimed that the tiramisu cupcakes were the best I've ever baked - horray!!! And my work colleagues agreed. These are simple vanilla cupcakes, with a reduced concontion of Tia Maria, coffee and sugar drenched over the inside. The icing is a variation of vanilla icing, but again made with Tia Maria (the recipe says Kahlua).

Page 12 - Mocha cupcakes


I made two batches of the mocha cupcakes - my kittens ate the first ones! Despite me adding double the amount of coffee in the recipe, they only mildly tasted of coffee, although the recipe did say to use espresso power so perhaps that was why.... Tasty though and Lesley preferred these ones to the tiramisu :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment