Tuesday 12 March 2013

Snickerdoodle cookies

Page 211 - Snickerdoodle cookies
This is officially the last recipe, and whilst tasty it was a bit of an anti-climax! In hindsight it's my own fault though as I did start to pick and choose the order that I made the recipes rather than following the book... If I'd made them in the right order I would have finished on the Chocolate Orange Cupcakes which was one of my favourite recipes!!!

These were nice and the coating did give them a good crunch as you bit into one. I made them half of the size that the recipe said and they were a perfect mouthful, lovely with a cup of tea.

I'd like to know why these are called Snickerdoodle Cookies - The name suggests that they would be chocolatey and nutty so whilst I love cinnamon its a little bit of a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment